Nurturing untapped markets interested in homeownership
We're committed to cultivating today's prospective borrower and your future customer.
The design of EarnUp’s MoveIn Solutions platform is rooted in behavioral finance research and serves as a single source of transparency into an individual's financial standing.
The platform features real-time data and a clear view of the steps needed for a prospective borrower to meet the mortgage requirements to secure a loan. Providing a financial savings incentive nurtures healthy savings behavior to create a financially-healthy loan origination prospect.
Grow the relationship with your customers through a private label or co-branded MoveIn Solutions experience. Our buyer-centric automated savings platform provides originators the opportunity to nurture leads with a focus on loan readiness indicators.
With real-time visibility into a potential borrower’s financial health, through the MoveIn Solutions platform, you’re able to offer incentives to prospective customers once they are mortgage-ready.
- Improve financial health
- Gain a deeper understanding of mortgage requirements and personal financials
- Potential down payment savings incentive
- Real-time customer insights into your future borrowers
- Maximize loan originations by nurturing customers over time
- Private label experience
- Automated savings and bank-level security at enrollment empower potential borrowers to save for a down payment easily.
- Visibility into a credit score, debt-to-income ratio, and other metrics creates a predictable path toward mortgage readiness.
- In select markets, potential borrowers may have access to lender incentive programs that match savings or discount closing costs.
Are you currently an EarnUp customer?
Visit out support page!
Click the link below for prompt support from our customer happiness team.
We're looking forward to getting in touch with you about EarnUp Enterprise Solutions.
Existing EarnUp customer?
To access your account or for support, visit support.EarnUp.com
All images are used for illustrative purposes only and do not represent actual customer data.